Kerala’s very common dish. It make easy and fast.One or two parotha is enough for our stomach.
1 tsp sugar
1/2kg fine wheat powder flour or all purpose flour, 50 ml, veg. oilWater & salt
- Add wheat flour in a large bowl pour oil along with sugar and salt water.
- Mix and knead to hand smooth dough.
- Keep aside with 2 to 3 hours.
- Take the dough into equal balls.
- Now we make pleats like thin sheet with oil. And round it.
- Spread the rolls with hand to medium round.
- Heat the pan and fry both sides with oil.
- All round press with hands.
Tasty parotha ready to serve. Serve hot with any curries.
“The life of the poor is a constant struggle, but happy people always enjoy life.”