Spring roll is one of the most famous food in Asia.
Spring roll gives me a nostalgic feeling of a familier restaurant. The surroundings of resort and restaurant create a homely feeling. Many years ago I ate this dish, from this restaurant The chef was very experienced and his hand made miraculous food.
Colourful vegetables and meat will give healthy and a full course of meal.
I am adding these ingredients:-
- Carrot 1
- Large onion 1
- Beans 2
- Capsicum 1
- Tomato 1
- Green chilly 1
- Gingergarlic paste 1 tbsp
- Minced beef 1/4kg cooked
- Minced chicken 100 g cooked
- Egg 1
- Garam masala 1/2 tbsp
- Curry leaves 1 spring
- Corriander leaves 1 stem
- Soya sauce 1/2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil for fry
- Butter 25 g
- Chop All vegetables thinly.
- Add 2 table spoon vegetable oil in a pan to heat and fry the onion ,add green chilly, ginger garlic paste then add all the vegetable and saute for a minute.
- Do not loose the colour of the vegs. Add Cooked meat, pepper powder, garam masala, salt, soya sauce and leaves one by one and saute it.
- Then scramble an egg with little oil and mix the ingredients.
- At last add little butter for extra taste. Remove from the fire then keep it aside.
BATTER FOR ROLL
- Flour 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Beat the egg and add the above ingredients to make a thick batter.
- Heat the tawa and spread the batter and flip the both sides in a regular flame. Remove from the fire.
- Fill the mix in it and fold the opposing edges and roll tightly.
- Stick with flour egg batter in the edges. Repeat the remaining.
- Shallow fry in 2 table spoon oil and little butter.
“A hard working farmer has plenty to eat, but it is stupid to waste time on useless project.”