Every types of nutrients is present in one meal. I have tried this earlier. No need of any other side dishes. Healthy supplements are inside that is why we don’t want any side dish.
WE NEED FOR THE PREPARATION
- 1/4 kg minced cooked and minced beef
- 1 carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 large onion
- 1 tomato.
- 1 table spoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 table spoon pepper powder
- 1 tea spoon garam masala. If like more hot add 1 green chilli chopped.
- 50 gram Butter and oil
- Cut all vegs. into small pieces. Heat the pan to melt the butter then saute the onion for a minute add beef and vegetables,gingergarlic paste, pepper powder and salt. Saute well with little stock of beef Add garam masala and egg sauted in oil. If Edible leaves are available add these leaves. Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Add 2 Cups of wheat flour, little water and salt to make a soft dough. Divide the dough into equal parts.
Roll the dough to make chappathies then add beef mix on the chappathy and cover with another chappathy. Then fold the edges with hand.
Place the chappathies on the heated pan and carefully flip onto the next side. If needed add little oil or butter.Accompany with mayo and sauce.
“Happiness comes from love, common sense, confidence, justice and humour.”