Being a person, we should face problems through out the life. But only one thing that, how could we manage the problem when we are facing it. Some times we are broken hearted, but if we find a solution for that problem, we will gain and flow smoothly through the crisis.
When ever and where ever we live, the person who have a capacity to maintaining his or her mental ability to work and live. We have to promote our mental strength through physically and morally.
I am posting a simple recipe for children
Taking powdered arrowroot with meals reduces stomach pain and diarrhoea in people with IBS.
Arrowroot biscuits is commonly given to babies to introduce them to solid food
Arrow root biscuit 300g
Sugar 1/4 cup
Cocoa powder 15 g
Vanila essence 1 tsp
Diary milk Chocolate 50g
Milk 2 cup
Condensed milk 1/4 cup
- Crush the biscuit in a bowl.
- Cocoa powder, milk, sugar, chocolate condesed milk and butter boil in a pan when it becomes thick remove from the fire and allow to slightly cool.
- Add the thick solution into the broken biscuits and saute well.
- Keep in refrigerater to set.
- Garnish with nuts and raisins.