This is a common dish in kerala. The taste of this curry is delicious.
Jack fruit seed 10 no
Raw mango sliced 5 no
Grated coconut 1 cup
Green chilli 4 no
Small onion 4 no
Cumin 1/2 tea spoon
Turmeric a pinch
Oil 2 table spoon
Curry leaves 2 spring
Red chilli 1
Mustard 1/2 tea spoon
- Peel the jack fruit seed and slice its skin off it to cook.
- Add raw mango pieces, green chilli to half cooked jack fruit seed.
- Blend the coconut, cumin, 1 onion and turmeric with enough water.
- Add the above paste and salt into the cooked seed with enough water.
- Heat oil and add mustard, cumin for sputter. Then add small onion, red chilli, and curry leaves then saute it and pour it into the curry including the oil.