More children like this recipe. I am sure. Children like crunchiness.
Chicken 4 medium pieces
Chilli powder 1 tea spoon
Soya sauce 1 tea spoon
Chilli sauce 1 tea spoon
Tomato sauce 1 tea spoon
Ginger garlic paste 1 tea spoon
Salt if needed
- Make slits on the chicken.
- Mix all above ingredients and apply on the chicken pieces.
- Keep aside for 1 or 1/2 hour for marination.
- Heat a pan and pour veg. oil for frying.
- Place the chicken pieces in it.
- Simmer it and allow to fry.
Serve to accompanied with slitted onion and tomato sauce.
Gods own county is in natures hand. We can’t say what happens next.