This is a natural flavour pudding. It is an easy to make.
China grass is made up of artificial material made up of algae. So it soak water for few minutes to dialute.
China grass 10 gram
Sugar 1/2 cup
Rose water 5 drops
Water 1/4 cup
1. Soak china grass in 1/4 of water for 15 minutes.
2. Boil milk and sugar in a pan and reduce it.
3. Heat china grass mix (double boil) till it is melted.
4. Add china grass mix in to the milk and strain it.
5. Add rose essence and cooked beet root thick syrup 2 table spoon for colouring.
6. Pour the mix into the greesed tray.
7. Keep the tray in the refergerator to set for 3 to 4 hours. Cut into pieces and enjoy.